Annual Financial Reports
Annual reports of certain financial information (Local Government Debt Reporting) may be accessed at https://www.comptroller.
Board Meetings and Documents
Board of Directors
Conflict of Interest Disclosures
- Conflict of Interest Questionnaire
- Conflict of Interest Disclosures
- TEC – Conflict of Interest Forms and Instructions
- The Directors and vendors have not disclosed any conflicts pursuant to Texas Local Government Code, Chapter 176.
District Contact Information
Kings Manor Municipal Utility District
c/o Bacon, Wallace & Philbin, LLP
6363 Woodway, Suite 800, Houston, Texas 77057-1762
The District’s E-mail address is email@example.com.
Elections – Bonds
The District does not currently have a pending bond election.
Elections – Directors
General Election of Directors occurs every first Saturday in May of every even numbered year. The next upcoming election will take place on Saturday, May 4, 2024.
To be qualified to serve as a director, a person shall be at least 18 years old, a resident citizen of the State of Texas, and either own land subject to taxation in the district or be a qualified voter within the district.
Director candidacy filing requirements and deadlines are as follows:
To run for election to the District’s Board of Directors, a person must file an application for a place on the ballot. The application must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board of Directors or his designated agent by mail, fax or in person. An application may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-49f.pdf.
- Texas Ethics Commission – Forms and Instructions
- First day to file for place on May 4, 2024 general election ballot is Wednesday, January 17, 2024.
- Last day to file for place on May 4, 2024 general election ballot is by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, February 16, 2024.
The location(s) of the election will be posted upon determination. The Order Calling Election will be posted here when it becomes available.
- Notice of Deadline to File Applications for Place on the Ballot
Aviso de Fecha Límite para Presentar una Solicitud para una Lugar en la Boleta
Thông Báo Ve Thời Hạn Nộp Đơn Xin Ghi Danh Trên Lá Phiếu
Energy Consumption Reports
Landowner Bill of Rights
Public Information Requests
To request public information, please direct your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail or hand deliver your request to Kings Manor Municipal Utility District, c/o Bacon, Wallace & Philbin, LLP, 6363 Woodway, Suite 800, Houston, Texas 77057-1762.